Do you want to train a fun and effective self-defence?
Simple and effective techniques:
– Use the opponent’s power for personal gain without pain – balance refraction – movement.
– A comprehensive exercise for body and soul.
– Nice and relaxed training partners.
– We have trainings for children, teenagers and adults.
In Jujitsu, you learn blockages, grip, precipitates, caste and event falls. We practice defence against common attacks forms: restraints, stranglehold, punches and kicks.
Besides Jujitsu practice and learning effective self-defence, this training is also a good form of exercise that provides better fitness and strength, leading to an increased well-being and self-confidence.
Durewall six main principles
” To with minimum force,
achieve maximum impact,
without causing pain or injury ”
Alongside Jujitsu training, one has the opportunity to practice judo for more martial emphasised training. We don not train Judo as self-defence, but as a good and fun fight training with a low risk of injury. We integrate judo training in the regular training sessions and also organise regular weekend camps for those who want more training.
Judo training includes throws and takedowns in standing fight and restraints, arm locks and punches on the mat.
- Tuesday, 5/2 2019 – all jiu-jitsu trainings are cancelled due to Aikido’s training camp.